- Chill the fuck out
- Get in shape: either swim (preferred), lift weights, run, walk, do pushups, whatever - just do something to burn off some fat. Fer Christ's sakes.
- Save money towards a down payment on a house (looks like that bubble will be burstin' soon, and I wanna be ready)
- Pay off debt - this goes hand in hand with savings. Broader goal: financial security
- Perform music more often - either with a band or recording in the studio
- Read about mutualism, anarchism, and left-libetarianism - there's a lot of great thinking out there and I'm tired of sitting on the sidelines. More institutional analysis and coincidence theorizing!
- Get my Java or .NET certification
There - your goddamn obligatory post that takes into account the time of the year. Happy?!?! :)
P.S. - Since 2005 is my first full year of blogging, at some point I'd like to engage in the fatal conceit of highlighting what I consider to be my best writing. If you remember anything you read that you liked, let me know. If you remember anything you read that you thought was full of crap, chances are you already let me know, but do so if you haven't yet.Read this article